At McCallum HVAC Design Inc. we’ll teach you how to do it!
Current Job Openings
Residential Heating, Ventilation and Hydronic Designer (single family dwellings)We are growing and are looking for an experienced individual who desires to work in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate is someone has worked in low rise residential design where they developed proficiency with AutoCAD. Experience completing HVAC designs for renovation projects, including site visits is preferred. An understanding of hydronic heating systems is a requirement for this position. An exciting opportunity to be part of a team and continue to learn on the job. Benefits:
- Flexible work hours with a very positive and collaborative work atmosphere.
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience and responsibilities.
- Growing company with steady growth.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects in Residential HVAC.
- The successful candidate will prepare designs for residential new construction and renovation/additions.
- Design Forced Air HVAC systems.
- Design Residential Hydronic heating systems including:
- Piping schematics, pipe sizing, circulation pumps, controls, heat exchangers, mixing valves, radiant in floor looping design etc.
- Proper zoning for each room/ floor.
- Experienced Residential HVAC Designer.
- Post-Secondary education in related field.
- Strong knowledge and working experience in AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Displays initiative and pro-active approach to accomplishing tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task and be organized, especially under the stress of deadlines.
- Demonstrate a strong desire for professional development.
- Proven leadership and ability to work within a team.
M-F: 9am - 5pm
2 Dewside Drive Unit 208
Brampton, ON L6R 3Y5
T: (905) 840-8166
30 Years in Business
The McCallum HVAC team is proud to be celebrating our 30th year in business.
Copyright 2023 McCallum HVAC Design Inc. All rights reserved.